When I started creating my uk beauty blog I found that there was a real lack in simple, easy to understand information about blogger help for tips and advice. With hours of research under my belt I feel comfortable enough to help advise people on my blog about getting the most out of their own blogs. I have done a set of posts called Tecky Tuesday, that go in to the process of blog improvements on different subject matters in relation to blogging and offer some blogging help to people just starting out.
The list below is a round up of the posts that I have done to date. If you have any issues and want to contact me to ask any information in relations to any of the posts that I have done or want me to do a post on a specific subject don’t hesitate to contact me
Blogging Tips and Tricks
These posts relate to changes that you might want to make to your blog or information about getting the most out of your blog posts.
- Top Web Hosting for Your Blog – A post looking at the best web host for a WordPress blog.
- 5 Easy on How to Increase Your Blogs Traffic – This post looks at some simple tips to increasing the traffic on your blog.
- 7 Tips for Running a Successful Blog – These are some simple tips that have helped me.
- Blog Themes – What’s Right For You? – Things to look for when buying / designing a theme.
- WordPress Vs Blogger – I look at what blogging platform is best.
Code Tweaking on blogs
These posts relate to changes that you have to make to the code of your blog to add features that otherwise wouldn’t be there.
- How to setup Google Analytics – A How To post showing you how to set up Google Analytics on Blogger,Wordpress & Tumblr including a video.
- How to Enable Twitter Cards – This post shows you how to enable twitter cards on your blog.
- Setting up Open Graph Tags – Blogger has issues sharing content on Facebook correctly. This explains some code changes to make it behave correctly.
- Adding Responsive Social Sharing Buttons – This post shows you how to add / change your sharing buttons to ones that show how much a post has been shared.
- How to Add a Signature Automatically to Blog Posts – This post shows you how to automatically add a signature to the end of your blog posts.
Getting the most out of your images.
An important part of blogging is the imagery, these posts will show you how to get the most out of your camera to help with your blog posts.