Arriving this summer is the subtle MAC Good Luck Trolls collection, inspired by the wild-haired dolls from our childhood.
Trolls for me were ugly, naked dolls. They always had neon rainbow tufts and came free in my Weetos cereal box. Whilst the good luck trolls upcoming musical comedy movie with DreamWorks Animation isn’t a big surprise their new collaboration with the beauty world certainly is!
Obviously with this partnership we have seen a lot of colour. This looks to be a bright and intense range, according to MAC the collection will be,
“as silly as the characters themselves.”
The creative director and senior vice president of MAC, James Gager, said,
“The Good Luck Trolls have evoked love and joy since the 1960s. We are so happy we can put the spotlight on them again. MAC Cosmetics celebrates pop culture and fantasy—and brings these enchanting characters to life—through this eclectic, bright-hued collection.”
MAC Good Luck Trolls summer 2016 collection
- Lipstick shades – Can’t Be Tamed (Cremesheen), Sushi Kiss (Satin), Dance Off Pants Off (Frost) and Midnight Troll (Matte).
- Lipglass shades – Bubble Butt, Twerkquoise, Saint Germain and Glitter Grunge.
- Eyeshadow shades – Paradisco (Frost), Black Tied (Velvet), Silly Vanilly (Satin), Suns Out, Buns Out (Veluxe Pearl) and Atlantic Blue (Matte).
- Pigment shade – Chartreuse
- Glitter/Reflects Glitter shades – Fuchsia, Reflects Transparent Teal and Reflects Purple Duo.
- Beauty Powder shades – Glow Rida and Play It Proper
- Chroma Craze shades – Tease and Thank You and Good Luck Locks.
- Pink tinged Duo Fibre Face Brush
Whilst this may or may not be the MAC cosmetics upcoming make up launch you are most excited about, this summer makeup collection looks cheerful, kitsch cute and a lot of fun!
The Launch of the Trolls collection will be 28th July 2016 for the US online at maccosmetics.com, 4th August 2016 in stores and will be available internationally from September 2016.