Beautiful brows are so important, when I first started getting into makeup as a teenager there was maybe one eyebrow pencil available and neither me or my friends did anything to our brows other that overpluck them!
Now brow products are everywhere with a huge variety of shades. If you follow me on Instagram or twitter you will have seen that I recently attended a Leeds beauty blogger event showcasing the new Benefit brow collection.
Benefit have seen the way the makeup market is heading and have brought out a collection of 13 new Benefit brow products! There is also a new colour code to make it really easy for you to choose your perfect shade and have the correct match throughout the collection.
The range has 6 shades, 1 light, 2 light, 3 medium, 4 medium, 5 deep and 6 deep. These shades carry across the entire range. Gimme brow now has 3 shades and is available in 1, 3 and 5.
I was colour matched at the new Benefit brow collection event as possibly a shade 3 or 4. I had just had my brows tinted too dark so it was hard to tell but I hope she is right. I usually use dark brow products so I was expecting maybe number 5 but number 4 is still quite dark.
The New Benefit Brow Collection includes –
- ka-Brow! – Cream gel brow colour with brush (18.50)
- high brow – Highlighting Pencil (17.50)
- high brow glow – Highlighting Pencil (17.50)
- ready, set, brow! – 24 hour invisible shaping and setting gel (£18.50)
- precisely, my brow pencil – ultra fine brow defining pencil (18.50)
- 3D BROWtones – subtle brow enhancing highlights (18.50)
- goof proof brow pencil – super easy brow filling and shaping pencil (18.50)
- BROWVO! conditioning primer – nutrient rich primer for fuller looking brows (21.50)
- brow zings – total taking and shaping kit for brows (24.50)
- gimme brow – brow volumising fibre gel (18.50)
- grooming tweezers and brush (15.50)
- angled brow brush and spoolie (15.50)
- all purpose sharpener (£4)
The launch will be on 24th June 2016, I think I will have to head out and purchase the ‘precisely, my brow pencil’ – it was such a fine eyebrow pencil, perfect for drawing individual hairs.
What are your thoughts on the new collection?