Good make-up brushes can be the most effective change to your make up routine, even more so that more high end products. The applicators tools you choose can make a big difference. In the past I have used really cheap Ebay Make up Brushes, No.7, Aneley that I reviewed here and Real Techniques and you can see the variety in quality and the improved results from the choice of brush. I was recently sent Nanshy brushes to try from their Pro Foundation Brush Set and Eye Brush Set. The brushes are so thick with densely packed bristles and such good quality I can’t believe the price they are going for. I’ll be featuring them in my future get ready with me or make up videos but here is a summary of the brushes I have been trialling and what they are used for.
There are 7 brushes in the eye make up set that are 100% vegan and have PETA-approved synthetic bristles. In the set there is the –
- Precise Bent Eyeliner Brush that is great for applying gel eyeliner. I already had this brush from a blogger meet up and found the shape of the brush made it so much easier for applying my cat flick eyeliner.
- Angled Detailer Brush that can be used for finishing difficult to reach areas around the eyes.
- Flat Definer Brush can be used for creating consistent, even thin or wide strokes.
- Blending Eyeshadow Brush that is really soft to give even colour.
- The Eye Crease Brush and Tapered Crease Brush are for covering up creases and adding in your shadowy effect.
- Large Shader Brush that is multi-purpose for blending and shadowing.
The 5 brushes found in the foundation brush set are the –
- Nanshy Pointed Brush, a pointed brush with soft rounded tip for reaching specific targeted areas. It can be used to apply and blend any concealer, foundation, or tinted moisturiser.
- Nanshy Flat Top Buffer has a flat shape and allows for easy application, blend and buff foundation, powder, blush and bronzer.
- Nanshy Round Buffer Brush, this brush is dome shaped and is very fluffy and dense.
- Nanshy Flat Angled Buffer Brush can apply, distribute and blend foundation into all areas of your face without wasting any foundation.
- Nanshy Angled Brush is for the application of your blush or bronzer onto your cheekbones.
The are my new favourite product at the moment, I am really impressed with them. Both the quality of the brush and the application on my skin is fantastic.
Have you tried Nanshy brushes before?